Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
McHale / Fusion Baler Wrapper
McHale Fusion 3
Launched in September 2012. The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper consists of an 18 roller fixed chamber baler and an integrated vertical wrapping ring.
Over the last 10 years, there has been constant pressure on Farmers and Contractors to reduce costs. In response to this McHale developed the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, which combines two traditionally separate jobs; namely baling and bale wrapping and integrates them into a single operation, which can be done by one man and one machine. The Fusion 3 is unique in that it has been specifically designed as a high output Integrated Baler Wrapper.
McHale is now recognised as a worldwide leader in the production and development of Integrated Baler Wrappers, its flagship product is the McHale Fusion 3.
New Feature on the Fusion 3 over the earlier Fusion 2 include:
• New Machine Guards - giving better access and a more modern look
• New Platform and Hand Rails - for easier access to net system
• Door Lock Tap located outside the panels on the main platform for operator convenience
• Improved Net Storage - on main platform
• Heavy Duty Watershield pto - with star tubing and heavy duty crosses
• 5 Tine bar pick up - giving 25% better ground cleaning and crop transfer
• Knife Pressure Display on control box with audible alarm
• Knife Position Sensor - to ensure the best chop quality
• Double Row Rotor Bearing - reducing service intervals
• Tubular Chassis Design - to minimise crop build up
• Additional Film Roll Holders - giving more film storage
• LED Lights
The McHale Fusion 3 is fully automatic and one user-friendly control console in the tractor cab controls the baling and wrapping process. The McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is a robust machine, which is simply not a wrapper coupled onto a baler; it has been specifically designed as a high output Integrated Baler Wrapper. The Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is also unique in that it has a patented bale transfer. This results in keeping the Fusion 3 short and improving the machine\'s performance and output over a days work. Producing 50-60 wrapped bales an hour the single pass patented McHale bale transfer, increases productivity and reduces operation costs, while increasing profits.
McHale Fusion 3 Plus
Patented Film Application
In the development of the McHale Fusion 3 Plus, McHale realised that changes in temperature and sun light could affect the chamber wrapping film, in that, as the day got hotter or cooler the film was either being overstretched or under stretched, and this in turn would cause reliability problems and result in inefficient film use.
As a result McHale developed a patented application system which adjusts the breaking force on the roll of plastic in-line with working conditions and allows for a continuously variable stretch, which can adjust to changes in the day automatically without the operator having to adjust any settings.
The McHale patent film application system ensures consistent film stretch, reliable film application, delivers optimum bale shape and bale density. Should an operator wish to use netwrap for hay or straw this can be done with a simple adjustment.
Film on Film technology
Film on film technology refers to the application of film to the barrel of the bale in the bale chamber. The film binds the bale together as it passes from the baler to the bale wrapper, which eliminates the need for string or net wrap. The film that binds the bale together forms a wrap layer and gives better film or plastic coverage on the largest surface of the bale.
McHale Fusion Vario
It can wrap the following bale types:
The McHale Fusion Vario has the ability to make bales of hay and straw from 0.6 metres up to 1.68 metres or from 2' up to 5' 6" .
The McHale Fusion Vario can also produce bales of haylage or silage from 1.1 metres up to 1.45 metres or 3' 3" up to 4' 8" .
• 2 metre, five tine bar pick up
• Crop roller
• 15 Knife chopper system with heavy duty rotor
• Drop floor unblocking system
• Double drive variable bale chamber
• 3 belt bale chamber with endless belts
• Crop flow indicators
• Patented bale transfer delivering higher output
• High speed vertical wrapping ring
• i Touch control system
• Inbuilt camera system
• Fully automatic operation
i Touch control system
• Large incab display
• Touch screen control
• Inbuilt camera technology
View the product PDF file here
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.