Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Terrano FM
Universal cultivator in 4-bar design and with an integrated chassis for almost all conditions.
Advantages of Terrano FM
- Universal cultivator for most conditions
- Extremely manoeuvrable due to chassis which is integrated in the frame
- Flexible packer mounting due to quick-change system
- Extremely low power requirement due to 28 cm wide row spacing
- 4,80 – 7 m working width
- Power demand starting at 150 kW / 205 HP
Distinguishing Features of Terrano FM
- Intensive mixing and excellent levelling effect
- Precise depth control
- Under difficult conditions chassis can be additionally used for depth control
- Can be operated without a packer due to middle chassis
- TerraGrip tines with a release force of 570 kg are especially recommended on stony and rocky soils
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.