Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Terrano MT
Shallow tillage and intensive mixing in conjunction with deep soil loosening.
Advantages of Terrano MT
- For heavy soils in areas of high rainfall
- Shallow tillage and intensive mixing combined with deep soil loosening
- Excellent fine soil production in the germination horizon
- Breaking of the disc harrow cultivation horizon with the help of the following cultivator tines
- 4.40 - 6 m working width
- Power demand starting at 150 kW / 180 HP
Distinguishing Features of Terrano MT
- Deep soil loosening with little vertical mixing effect to prevent rough soil from getting to the surface
- Working depth of the DiscSystem can be adjusted hydraulically
- Particular low power demand due to large tine spacing of 40 cm and 40 mm wide narrow LD coulters
- SteelDisc packer for additional crushing of rough soil structures
- Extremely manoeuvrable due to middle chassis, chassis can be used for depth control
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.