Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Tiger XL
Specialist for shallow cultivation in almost all conditions
Advantages of Tiger XL
- Specialist for intensive stubble cultivation
- Suitable for all types of soils
- Deep soil loosening up to 15 cm working depth
- Very tight tine spacing
- Excellent straw distribution and very good levelling
- 6 - 7,50 m working width
- Power demand starting at 150 kW / 200 HP
Distinguishing Features of Tiger XL
- Large clearance despite a tight tine spacing due to 6-bar design
- Integrated stone protection
- Absolutely maintenance-free and clogging-resistant spring tines as they constantly vibrate at high speeds
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.