Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Pronto NT
Precise disc seeding technology mainly for direct seeding
Advantages of Pronto NT
- Mainly for direct seed
- The seed wagon and the seed unit are connected directly. Thus, the weight of the seed waggon is transferred to the seed unit and guarantees a high coulter pressure
- Ondulated discs in front of each seed coulter loosen the soil and cut organic material
- 12 m working width
- Power demand starting at 205 kW / 280 HP
Distinguishing Features of Pronto NT
- Simultaneous fertilisation between every second row
- Very low power requirement due to cultivation only in the seed rows
- Hopper capacity - 12,000 litre (50:50)
- High output due to large working width and high speed
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.