Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Pronto DC
Seeding technology with a large range of applications. Precise seed drilling at high speeds
Advantages of Pronto DC
- For precise sowing after plough, mulch sowing or direct seed
- The Pronto DC achieves high speeds while maintaining the exact seed placement due to its unique packer. This is due to a very good levelling effect with high clearance. Thus, the forming of waves is effectively prevented.
- Our packer concept is a prerequisite for a good crop emergence in wet and dry conditions
- Turbo Disc seed coulter with uniformer for a considerable clogging reduction and exact seed placement
- Easy handling due to central adjustment of the seedbed-preparation unit and the packer-seed unit
- Uniform planting depth over the entire field due to predefined depth difference between packer system and coulter
- PPF system for exact fertilizer-depot placement below the seed rows
- 3 - 9 m working width
- Power demand starting at 80 kW / 110 HP
Distinguishing Features of Pronto DC
- Trailed seed drill combining seedbed preparation, consolidation, sowing and pressing
- 2-row DiscSystem for the production of fine earth at high working speeds
- The scraper between the packer tyres has decisive advantages in wet conditions as its large clearance allows for a uniform consolidation over the entire working width
- The coulter pressure adjustment guarantees an even emergence in changing conditions
- Low dead weight
- Large hopper capacity
- Designed for high output and best sowing quality
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.