Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Sprinter NT
Tine seed drills for direct seeding with a modern tine system
Advantages of Sprinter NT
- New tine system with exact depth control
- Sowing according to the principle of the open furrow: the seed is dropped into deeper wet soil layers, is then covered with 2 to 3 cm of soil and pressed
- Specifically designed for direct seed in areas with continental climate - with low rainfall during the growth phase
- 15-24 m working width
- Power demand starting at 260 kW / 350 HP
Distinguishing Features of Sprinter NT
- Large working width for the highest outuput
- Robust and low-wear due to very few moving parts
- Precise seed placement
- Seed waggon with the capacity of 17,000 litres
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.