Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Sprinter ST
Tine seed drills for mulch sowing or direct seed, or for stony conditions
Advantage of Sprinter ST- Tine seed technology for mulch sowing or direct seed
- Excellent for stony conditions
- Seed hopper capacity – 3,800 litre
- 3-8 m working width
- Power demand starting at 75 kW / 100 HP
Distinguishing Features of Sprinter ST
- Creation of ideal germination conditions by removing harvest residues, straw and stones from the seed horizon
- Precise fertiliser system with a permanently constant distance between fertiliser and seed
- MultiGrip tines with a release force of 285 kg
- Duett coulters form a double seed row and place a fertilizer deposit deep down between the two rows
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.