Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Horsch / Sprinter SW
Tine seed drill for large area coverage
Advantages of Sprinter SW
- Tine seed technology for mulch sowing or direct seed
- Large seed hopper capacity (8,000 litres) for long distances and short idle time
- Excellent for stony conditions
- 8-9 m working width
- Power demand starting at 200 kW / 270 HP
Distinguishing Features of Sprinter SW
- Creation of ideal germination conditions by removing harvest residues, straw and stones from the seed horizon
- Precise fertiliser system with a permanently constant distance between fertiliser and seed
- MultiGrip tines with a release force of 285 kg
- Duett coulters form a double seed row and place a fertilizer deposit deep down between the two rows
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.