Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Pottinger / Novacat Front Mounted Mowers
Pottinger Novacat and Novacat Alphamotion Front Mounted Mowers. Pottinger Novacat front mounted mowers are available in two models - the classic and with Pottinger's revolutionary Alphamotion system. The Novacat Classic mower ranges from the 261 to the 301, with working widths up to 3 metres and swath widths up to 2.1m. Horsepower requirements are 60hp, both models feature the classic Pottinger headstock. The Pottinger Novacat Alphamotion front mounted mower features the innovative Alphamotion ground contouring system. This provides top mounted suspension for the mower, absorbing the contours on uneven ground and keeping the mower at the correct height through the bout. This means that the mower consistently produces a uniform, light, airy swath regardless of the terrain. Alphamotion mowers start with the 261 (2.62m working width) and run to the 351 (3.46m working width). Swath widths are up to 3m wide with horsepower requirements from 55hp to 80hp. All Pottinger Novacat front mounted mowers feature the quick change knife system. Pottinger Novacat front mounted mowers also come with an easily removable Extra-Dry conditioner:
- Conditioners carefully rub the layer of wax covering the crop. The forage is then deposited across the full width in an airy blanket.
- Shorter drying period in the field, less risk from the weather.
- Increases energy con tent by up to 10% – saves concentrates.
- Better silage quality due to rapid reduction in PH-value.
- No tedding (or less tedding) required, which saves time and simplifies the process.
- Careful conditioning process reduces loss due to disintegration of sensitive leaves – providing more protein for the silage.
- Fewer passes protects the stubble and crop. Savings of much money a hectare per year are possible as a consequence.
View the product PDF file here
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.