Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Pottinger / Novacat Mower Combinations
Pottinger Novacat Disc Mower Combinations
The Pottinger NOVACAT X8 or NOVACAT V10 disc mower combinations provide a powerful and economical alternative to expensive self propelled units. By utilizing existing tractors to the full, the investment is repayed far sooner than expensive self-propelled mowers.
The Pottinger X8 Novacat mower combination has a working width of 8.3m and also features the Pottinger ‘Extra Dry’ conditioner. Horsepower requirements range from 140hp-160hp. Coverage is an impressive 10ha/h
The Pottinger V10 Novacat mower combination has a working width of 9.98m. This also features the ‘Extra-Dry’ conditioner. Horsepower requirements are 150-250hp while coverage is approximately 12ha/h.
Both Pottinger mower combinations feature the quick change knife system and when combined with a NovaCat Alphamotion front mounted mower, the throughput and swath quality of these machines is truly impressive.
Extra-dry-ConditionerConditioners carefully rub the layer of wax covering the crop. The forage is then deposited across the full width in an airy blanket.
- Shorter drying period in the field, less risk from the weather.
- Increases energy con tent by up to 10% – saves concentrates.
- Better silage quality due to rapid reduction in PH-value.
- No tedding (or less tedding) required, which saves time and simplifies the process.
- Careful conditioning process reduces loss due to disintegration of sensitive leaves – providing more protein for the silage.
View the product PDF file here
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.