Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Pottinger / Lion Power Harrows
Pottinger Lion Power Harrows Pottinger Lion power harrows are versatile machines which can offer superb cultivation on both ploughed and unploughed fields. The Pottinger Lion power harrows offers money saving and reduced establishment costs through its ability to combine with a seed drill, reducing the amount of passes needed on each field. Build quality is typical of Pottinger products. Both rugged and reliable, the Lion power harrow is built to last. These machines are also available with a cage, packer or ring roller to provide the perfect cultivated finish on your fields.
The Pottinger Lion power harrow range includes:
• Lion 302 3m working width / 10 rotors / variable speed gearbox / 18x320mm quick fit tines
• Lion 3002 3m working width / 10 rotors / 18 x 320mm quick fit tines / up to 550mm roller
• Lion 4002 4m working width / 14 rotors / 18 x 320mm quick fit tines / max 250hp
• Lion 5000 5m working width / 16 rotors / 18 x 320mm quick fit tines / max 270hp, folding power harrow
• Lion 6000 6m working width / 20 rotors / 18 x 320mm quick fit tines / folding power harrow
View the product PDF file here
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.