We have partnered up with Reaseheath College to hold a Winter Feeding and Bedding Day
on the 24th October.
Come anytime after 10am to see live demonstrations of equipment from...
Teagle, BVL, Hustler, Merlo, Massey Ferguson and Fendt.
In particular, you will see...
Teagle 8100/8500 Feeder Bedder
- Provides an even and absorbent bed of straw
- Produces lightly shredded silage that is more palatable and easily consumed
- Spreads straw up to 22m from rectangular or round bales
- Available with side chute, twin chutes or in ‘dual chop version’, for long or short straw
*Just announced* Teagle Tomahawk C12 Feeder / Bedder
- Processes large volumes of straw
- Produces consistenly short crop lengths
- Avoids issues related to processing starw in mixer wagons such as time, inconsistent chop and excessive wear
- Self-loading, 3-point-linkage mounted chain bale feeder
- Feeds mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional side bars
- Ideally suited for farms feeding 50-800 bales each year
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- Largest cab on the market
- Load-Sensing (LS) pump with electronic joystick and automatic accelerator
BVL single and twin auger fedders
- Power mixing auger
- Electric control
- Anti-spill ring
- Consistant discharge
- Robust, high capacitycoveyor belt.
BVL Block Cutter
- An effortless, smooth and clean cut
- Perfect cutting surface ensures storage density of the silage
- Reduce fodder costs significantly
- No oxygen will reach the interior of the silage
- Perfect for filling mixer wagons
Call us if you have any questions.